Automotive dealers who want to sell and service more vehicles need to rely on technology to assist with marketing activities, and one of the fastest growing technologies is mobile. Here are 5 ways dealers can appeal to mobile users:
- Website Adaptability: Optimize your website for mobile users and ensure it works across multiple platforms, from tablets to smartphones.
- Lead Generation: Have a CRM system that allows your customer database to incorporate mobile marketing. Direct email marketing with targeted SMS can be powerful for a dealership (including customer service, such as alerting customers when a serviced car is ready).
- Social Media: Allow customers to “check in” to the business, paving the way for social media word-of-mouth and advertising possibilities.
- Analytics: Utilize social media and website analytics to see who is coming to the site, the use of mobile devices, etc.
- Valuable Content: Use email and SMS messages to provide valuable content to customers and prospects, including online coupons and deals as well as service reminders.