1. My customers aren’t using mobile.
Research shows that in the past year:
- Smartphone usage in the U.S. increased by 50 percent (Kleiner Perkins)
- The number of emails being opened on mobile increased by 330 percent (Litmus)
- Tablet usage doubled in the U.S. (Pew Research Center)
The fact is that mobile has a great influence over consumers and it’s only growing more influential with every passing year.
2. Mobile isn’t important in my industry.
One of the most prevalent uses for mobile technology is search – and by the end of this year, mobile search is expected to eclipse desktop searches. But one of the most staggering statistics from a recent Google study is that 73 percent of mobile searches triggers additional actions like a purchase.
3. I don’t have the budget for mobile marketing.
If you are already using marketing tools like email, social media and search, you just need to be sure what you are doing in each of these arenas is optimized for mobile. Here’s why:
- Facebook reports that half of its page views come from a mobile device
- Litmus says 43 percent of emails are opened on a mobile device
- Yelp says that 45 percent of all of its searches are performed on a mobile device
4. I can’t afford a new technology infrastructure.
You don’t have to invest in a new technology infrastructure to support your mobile marketing efforts. Automotive CRM systems like uNotifi can integrate all your marketing and automate the process for you at an affordable rate with a choice of four options.