The 5th annual 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report from Social Media Examiner looks at how marketers are using social media to grow their businesses today and how they plan to use it in the future.
Not surprisingly, the data reveals companies that invest more time in social media marketing reap better results, including:
- More than half of marketers who have been participating in social media for more than three years report increased sales.
- 92% that invest 6+ hours per week in social media increased exposure for their businesses.
- 64% that spend 6+ hours per week on social media saw increases in lead generation.
- Almost half of those that spend 6+ hours per week on social media saw a reduction in their marketing expenses.
- 62% of those who have spent at least two years using social media realized improved search engine rankings.
- 78% that spend 6+ hours per week on social media saw increased traffic to their websites.
- B2C marketers (71%) were much more likely to develop a loyal fan base through social media than B2B marketers (58%).
- Time invested makes a difference. Of those spending at least 6 hours a week, 69% found benefit—compared to 49% of those spending 5 hours or fewer per week.
uNotifi’s automotive marketing CRM system identifies and scores customers who are most influential on social web sites and the Internet. An Influencer Score is a score from 0 to 100 (100 being most influential) that seeks to measure influence based on an individual’s audience reach, ability to spread ideas, propensity to create ideas, and independence.
Because we segment and score your customers based on our exclusive Internet Influencer Score, you will know who your Internet Influencers are. We can target those customers with exclusive information and offers like coupons. We also know those customers are more likely to go the extra mile to rate their service, blog about their treatment and pass along good coupons and deals. Using uNotifi, you can now communicate with them in the most effective and best way.